Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Countdown: 1 month!

In exactly a month, I will be en route to Quito, Ecuador to participate in Duke in the Andes, a study abroad program. I am beyond excited and anxious! I feel totally unprepared and have so much left to do before I leave. If you want to leave any advice for me, I'm definitely open to it :) This is my first time leaving North America -- my travel experience has been pretty bleak. I will be living with a host family in Quito and attending local classes at 2 universities. There will be lots of traveling involved, including a trip to the Incan ruins (Machu Picchu) in Peru -- I'm so ecstatic about that trip! I can't believe that this is actually happening!

1 comment:

  1. We are so excited for you and can't wait to hear about your adventures!
    My advice? Take it all in! Take lots of pictures, journal, blog as much as possible! You will want to remember it all! :)

    ReplyDelete